Coastal W.A. Furniture Retailer
- As a dealer for a leading international furniture manufacturer, as well as a hugely popular local manufacturer, this W.A. furniture store has been able to capitalise on its big-brand backing, cultivating an extensive client network and profile throughout its core service area.
- Based in a large regional city on the Western Australia coast, the business sells a high-end range of furniture with a focus on quality, design and comfort along customisable options. The 422sqm store and showroom is ideally positioned on a main arterial offering excellent exposure to passing traffic and easy access.
- While it boasts the infrastructure and services of a much larger destination, including excellent schools and health facilities, it’s the region’s distinct coastal beauty and huge estuary and river systems that set it apart. Whether you’re enjoying a spot of boating or fishing yourself, or some fish and chips on the city foreshore, you’ll have ample time to enjoy the superb sun-blessed climate and laidback local atmosphere.
- The city, positioned an hour south of Perth, has grown from a charming coastal town and holiday spot to be Western Australia’s second largest city.
- With its unique product range and excellent service the business sits at the centre of an ever-expanding client base. Further broadening the store’s product range is a key opportunity for a new owner moving forward.
Asking price: $100,000 + SAV
$100,000 + SAV
Contact InformationContact property
1300 722 556
Mandurah, Western Australia, Australia