Successful cafe located on a marina in a hugely popular tourist region in Perth, WA
- This large, popular cafe/restaurant is located on an iconic, popular Perth marina, based 15 minutes from the CBD. Originally opened in 1994, the business was purchased by the current owners in 1999. Set in the second biggest tourist destination region in WA, this busy cafe/ restaurant employs between 25-30 staff and is currently turning over $2 million annually and growing approximately 6-10% each year.
- The current owners completely redeveloped the premises in 2004, redesigning the kitchen layout and replacing all kitchen equipment in 2008, expanding the dining area, acquiring a liquor licence in 2010 and adding a bar area. Since the overhaul, the menu has gone upmarket; from basic fish and chips to providing modern Australian cuisine featuring fresh seafood in a contemporary setting.
- The cafe/restaurant has built up a loyal following for its spectacular setting, sunsets over the water and consistently high quality food and service. Discounting the established brand, the sheer quantity of ‘foot traffic’ to this popular tourist location guarantees the ongoing success of this establishment.
- While there are other eateries in the direct vicinity, most are take away cafes or franchises, with many diners preferring the upmarket experience that this cafe/restaurant provides. Currently the business is not actively advertising, though it has done some direct marketing to their large database of clients in the winter months.
- The business is currently open for lunches and dinners, seven days a week. The new owners could realistically grow the business by opening for breakfast and by marketing the business more aggressively.
- As a WIWO opportunity, included in the asking price are all fixtures and fittings, with stock at valuation. For ease of transition, the experienced staff is highly recommended and the current owners have suggested a flexible handover period.
- The business would ideally suit an investor or a family that enjoys working in hospitality in a business that is established and successful, in one of Australia’s most beautiful locations.
- New owners could choose to live anywhere close to the business in Perth, with all the attractions of a major city as well as great weather and the opportunity to enjoy an Australian lifestyle of healthy outdoor activities.
Asking price: $1.8 Million + SAV
$1.8 Million + SAV
Contact InformationContact property
1300 722 556
Perth, Western Australia, Australia
This Ad has been viewed 246 times.