Thumbnail for the listing's main image
Business Details

Established & successful café and corporate caterer in Brisbane’s CBD

 

  • This inner city café and catering business has been successfully operating since 1999.
  • Under the current ownership for the last 10 years, this busy café has almost doubled its turnover to take approximately $650,000 annually.
  • The business has steadily grown by successfully implementing strategic business practices. Located on the fringe of Brisbane’s CBD, the business is ideally positioned to cater to the many surrounding businesses. There are few quality food outlets in the immediate vicinity, only small, ‘hole in the wall’ concerns that regularly close and are not competitive.
  • With a staff of eight, selling food and beverages direct to customers at the café represents approximately 85% of revenue. The remaining 15% is derived from the emerging catering side of the business. The current owner has established a growing database of local businesses that the café caters for by selling direct to the workers at their workplace as well as fulfilling traditional catering orders for boardrooms and special occasions.
  • The head office of the largest travel agency in Australia is an example of the calibre of the café’s clients. This business-to-business strategy can be replicated and is already proving to be a growth strategy that is reflected in increased sales for the business.
  • There is seating for up to 100 patrons both inside and outside the café through the opening glass panels to the alfresco dining area with landscaped gardens. The entire café was refurbished 18 months ago and the equipment and appliances are regularly upgraded. Menus change daily and the extensive client database is updated through emails. The café also has a comprehensive, optimized website and a point-of-sale micro-system.
  • Currently the café trades daily Monday to Friday and Saturday morning. This upmarket, inner-city district of Brisbane is increasingly growing with residential developments and a large supermarket is being built two blocks from the café. There is also a big development site neighbouring the business which will attract approx. 200 building contractors. As everything continues to construct it attracts unlimited shoppers to the area, opening up the possibility for extended trading hours moving forward.
  • The new owners could locate anywhere in Brisbane, the capital of Queensland and a world-class, cosmopolitan city with an ideal temperate climate.

 

Code QB10-068

Asking price: $380,000 WIWO

$ 380,000.00
For Sale.
No
No
No
tr4
10
$380,000 WIWO
TBA
TBA
Business Opportunity Brisbane
Contact Information
Contact property
1300 722 556
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
Contact Us

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Not readable? Change text. captcha txt