Busy, High-end Beauty Salon in a growth area on the stunning Queensland Fraser Coast
- Located in the heart of a large and busy town of over 65,000 on Queensland’s Fraser Coast, this comprehensive beauty salon is the largest, most successful and longest standing in the region.
- The business has been trading for 25 years, 10 years under the current owner’s management. While other salons have come and gone from the region, this salon has grown consistently and enjoys an extremely good name in the community and has won numerous business awards.
- The premises are set in a busy shopping centre with great exposure. The salon is surrounded by numerous related businesses, cafes and shops and has plenty of parking. With six treatment rooms, the salon offers a wide range of traditional beauty treatments alongside the increasingly popular and lucrative paramedical services.
- Some of the many treatments provided by the business include IPL skin rejuvenation and laser hair removal, skin peels and needling, micro-dermabrasion, low beam laser and body sculpting treatments. Additionally, a strong relationship is established with both a visiting Cosmetic Surgeon, consulting in the rooms for injectables and cosmetic surgery, and a Cosmetic Tattooist.
- The business enjoys a high proportion of repeat business, with word-of-mouth the most effective recommendation in this exacting industry. The business is effectively marketed in salon and on radio, online and has a social media presence. As the region is currently experiencing high growth, this is reflected in the number of new larger businesses opening.
- The current owner holds the deeds to the property and the sale of the extremely well fitted out premises is also offered. Alternatively, a long-term lease, set at a reasonable rate, can be negotiated. As this is a ‘walk in walk out’ concern, all the top-end equipment, machinery and fit-out are included in the asking price, as is all of the office equipment.
- The current owner has indicated a willingness to remain for a handover period and recommends an existing staff member who is highly skilled and capable, to ensure the ongoing success of this popular and successful business.
- This is a great opportunity to own a very successful business in a stunning region that is currently experiencing considerable population and economic growth. As a lifestyle bonus, this coastal region is the whale watching capital of the country and has many holiday and natural attractions, in addition to being the gateway to the Heritage listed Fraser Island, making this a wonderful place to live.
Asking price:$150,000 + SAV + freehold
$150,000 + SAV + freehold
Contact InformationContact property
1300 722 556
This Ad has been viewed 728 times.