Commercially viable, cattle raising property in picturesque New England NSW
- Located in the heart of the New England region of New South Wales, this unique calf raising business marries traditional farming outcomes with contemporary technology to raise calves for beef.
- Purchased three and a half years ago, the 43-hectare property had no electricity, dwellings or infrastructure. It has since been developed as a viable commercial business with an attractive, new four-bedroom homestead.
- The property is currently raising calves from three days old to approximately 2.5 years (1,200 kilos) to be sold for beef. At capacity, the property is capable of running 480 head of cattle. In its second full year of operation, the business is running at approximately 65% capacity and has turned over $220,000. At full capacity of 480 head, this figure would be $440,000.
- The attractive four-bedroom residence is a solid brick and sandstone construction with a bull nose verandah. The kitchen / living area is a spacious open plan design and the master bedroom has a walk in wardrobe and ensuite. The main bathroom is large and there are three secondary bedrooms, all with built in robes. Other improvements on the property include storage facilities and feeding systems, as well as watering systems and shelters for the cattle.
- The current owner has established and built up this business while concurrently working a full time job. The business would suit anyone; from a semi retired couple, a young family or an investor. The current owner has suggested a flexible handover period to help familiarise the new owners with the established systems and to assist in continuing the success of this lifestyle business.
- As a WIWO opportunity, everything is included in the asking price, with (cattle) stock at current valuation.
- Located in the heart of the New England region, the property is 15 km from the nearest township, with two major regional cities in either direction approximately half an hour’s drive to each city.
- With excellent schools, a university and all the attractions of small cities, this region is one of the most liveable, attractive parts of Australia, with a year round, temperate climate.
Asking price: $825,000 + SAV
Contact InformationContact property
1300 722 556
New England, New South Wales, Australia
This Ad has been viewed 203 times.