Successful Scaffold Hiring Business on the Beautiful South Coast of NSW
- This award-winning concern was established 10 years ago and is currently turning over $750,000 annually, primarily hiring building scaffolding. Based on the picturesque south coast of NSW, this business is ideally located in a growing region.
- With over 60% repeat customers the business has built up a solid database and a reputation for professionalism, an asset in the building industry. By hiring weekly, income is generated seven days and with no direct competition in the region, the business services a 100 km radius.
- This business has already generated enough income to buy two houses for the current owners, with the sale due to a family member’s illness. To date, the business has succeeded on its reputation, however new owners could advertise, add new products and services and promote the business further afield.
- Located in an established industrial region, the business premises comprise of a large storage shed, an office, a lunchroom and facilities. There are also two trucks, one with a mounted forklift, plus a new forklift.
- As a lifestyle bonus, the business is a two-minute walk from the beach and five minutes from the small coastal township. A large, growing township with all the amenities of a small city is 20 minutes drive away.
Asking Price: $950,000.00 + Freehold Optional
$950,000.00 + Freehold Optional
Contact InformationContact property
1300 722 556
New South Wales, Australia