Award-winning delicatessen located in a busy produce market in Victoria’s Dandenong Region
- This award winning delicatessen has been operating for the 18 months in a popular produce market, less than an hour from Melbourne. Established as an outlet for premium European styled smallgoods, supplied by a long established manufacturer, this popular outlet is currently turning over $290,000 annually with high margins.
- This delicatessen has built a reputation by selling the finest hams, bacon, kransky, frankfurts, chicken sausages, chorizo, Polish, barbecue and bratwurst sausages, Strasburg, kabana, roast beef and pastrami among several other items. As well, the deli sells hot sausage sandwiches that attract hungry buyers to the deli.
- The deli has outperformed the competition and was awarded ‘Best Delicatessen’ at the market for providing superior quality at affordable prices. Currently the market is open Tuesday, Friday, and Saturday and due to popularity of the markets, now Sundays.
- Further growth could occur by adding new deli product ranges and by implementing marketing strategies to promote the superior quality and competitive prices.
- Located in the heart of the beautiful Dandenong region, less than an hour from Victoria’s capital, a life based in this region boasts the attractions of a world-class city and the pleasures of living in one of Australia’s most attractive rural regions.
Asking price: $260,000 WIWO
Contact InformationContact property
1300 722 556
Dandenong, Victoria, Australia