Specialised commercial lighting business located on Queensland’s stunning Sunshine Coast
- Located just over an hour north of Brisbane on the Sunshine Coast, this lighting specialist concern was established in 1992. In the twenty years of trading, this business has more than tripled its turnover to invoicing just under $1 million in previous financial years.
- Due to the highly specialised lighting this company designs and installs, the business undertakes jobs for big-name, substantial clients in Australia, New Zealand and throughout Asia.
- The business specifically provides moving, decorative, concealed and flashing lights on a large, commercial scale. Clients include some of Australia’s biggest commercial names, such as Sydney’s Star City Casino, Crown Casino in Melbourne, the Brisbane Convention Centre and the Sydney Convention Centre.
- Currently employing three staff, this specialised business has intentionally been kept small due to a lifestyle choice of the current owner. This presents realistic room for growth by increasing current work undertaken for commercial clients and by expanding into the growing domestic, wholesale and retail markets.
- The hard work has gone into establishing this business over two decades and the largest clients have already been procured. Ideally the business would suit energetic new owners with a background in electronics, although, anyone with a basic business acumen could run the company successfully and employ the relevant staff.
- The freehold business premises are to be sold separately and comprise of a large workshop, several offices and a showroom totalling 900 square metres as well as 140 square metres of mezzanine storage space on 2000 square metres of land including 600 square metres of car/truck parking area. The stock is to be sold at current value.
- The current owner is happy to remain on for a designated handover period to introduce the new owners to the suppliers and customers and to ensure the ongoing success of this concern.
- Based on Queensland’s Sunshine Coast is a real lifestyle plus for the owners of this concern.
- Beautiful beaches and a relaxed lifestyle with stunning weather are attributes this region boasts and conveniently, Brisbane and the international airport are an hour’s drive away.
Asking price: $575,000 + SAV + Freehold
$575,000 + SAV + Freehold
Contact InformationContact property
1300 722 556
Sunshine Coast, Queensland, Australia
This Ad has been viewed 214 times.