A unique opportunity to own and learn in a successful pollution control consultancy in Sydney
- This unique offer presents a rare opportunity to invest in a life in Sydney, Australia, and in a professional, rewarding, lifetime career. This highly focused business was established in January 1995 in Sydney’s CBD. Specializing in the important and growing field of environmental engineering (environment protection), predominantly assessments and control of noise pollution, this business has been serving the needs of a long list of prestigious clients for many years.
- With over 18 years’ experience, the business enjoys an unblemished record and an excellent reputation, with most work secured by word-of-mouth. The business importantly holds accreditation with membership to all the relevant peak professional bodies, including the Association of Australian Acoustical Consultants (AAAC) and Consult Australia.
- Benefits and Inclusions are The asking price is inclusive of:
- • The meticulously maintained database of clients and jobs since 1995;
- • A vast collection of easy to follow procedures for carrying out diverse range of services;
- • An outstanding range of world-class measuring equipment;
- • A comprehensive selection of specialist software, books and other relevant reference materials.
- ON-THE-JOB and MENTOR OPPORTUNITY
- With outstanding technical expertise, the current owners have the ability to train in all the relevant skills and activities to maintain the ongoing success of this business. As this is a highly specialised field, the estimated transition period could be up to three years. This is a rare chance to invest in the future as the outstanding professional experience of the current owner is passed on to the new owners or their employees.
- Consistently growing in turnover annually, the firm is deliberately small and manageable to suit the current owner’s lifestyle. The new owners however could realistically grow the business by marketing the range of services. The business does have an excellent, professional website and a strong presence on the Internet that ranks extremely well on the major search engines.
- Ideally this opportunity would suit an individual (the owner or an employee) with a mechanical, electrical or scientific background with at least three-years of professional experience and a degree from a tertiary institution.
- This is a great opportunity to become an owner of a well-established, multidisciplinary, technically competent and outstandingly equipped acoustical consultancy that has been successfully operating in the heart of Sydney since January 1995.
Asking price: $640,000 WIWO
Contact InformationContact property
1300 722 556
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia