Plastic Designer, Engineer & Manufacturer Servicing a Wide Clientele in Aus & NZ.
- This Victoria-based business has been designing, engineering and manufacturing plastic for thirty years. The business has grown to turn over $200,000 annually by operating under the business adage of ‘No job is too big, or too small’.
- Some of the products include signage – interior and collateral display stands, window displays, shop fittings, retail display stands, stationery racks and product display stands and cases. With no direct competition, clients include retail outlets, travel agencies, nursing homes and hospitals across Australia and New Zealand.
- The business benefits from a strong base of repeat business (approximately 40-50%). The business has a well maintained and effective website and ongoing advertising that attracts new clients as well as a part-time sales representative.
- The business is extremely well placed to grow by investing in further marketing. The new owners do not need to have direct experience, though creativity and people skills would be a benefit. The business premises are leased at an extremely reasonable rent, with a new lease recently renewed for 3 years, plus a 3-year option.
- As a lifestyle benefit, the business is located 40 minutes from Melbourne and is within easy driving distance to some of Australia’s most famous surf beaches and the Great Ocean Road.
Asking price: $350,000 WIWO
Contact InformationContact property
1300 722 556
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
This Ad has been viewed 206 times.