Established and successful tyre centre in fast-growing Queensland Coastal City
- Successfully trading for more than thirty years in a large Queensland coastal city, this tyre business has doubled in the past 13 years to turn over almost $1 million annually. The current owner purchased the business in 2000 and has grown the business through solid business practices and by capitalising on the exponential growth of this coastal city of 60,000 and the large region it serves.
- With a small, capable staff of two, much of the success of this concern can be attributed to streamlining costs and maximising margins.
- When the current owner purchased the business,it was turning over a maximum of $34,000 per month. With stable overheads, today the business turns over a minimum of $60,000 and up to $92,000 per month.
- From a customer perspective, this long established business is highly regarded in the region for excellent, personalised service. Selling and fitting tyres is the core of this business, representing approximately 70% of revenue with the remaining income derived from related mechanical services such as suspension, brakes and steering.
- Approximately 75% of the business is cash accounts, with the remainder trade accounts. A healthy 65% of all business is repeat customers and there is regular, proven advertising that has kept the longstanding name ‘out there’ in the community. The concern could grow further by promoting to the lucrative government and commercial sectors, by optimising the online presence of the business and by further promoting the mechanical services.
- The business includes all workshop fit outs, the hoists, the wheel alignment machine and balancer, fitting machinery, tools, a service truck, plus the computer system. The lease expires in early 2014; however the landlord is motivated to continue the current arrangement.
- This successful, established business will provide an easy, low-pressure lifestyle in an idyllic, coastal city. The city’s airport connects daily to Australia’s capital cities and Brisbane is less than four hours’ drive away.
- This laidback coastal city boasts a wide choice of shopping, services and quality educational facilities in a location that enjoys a year-round temperate climate and some of Australia’s most beautiful beaches and surrounds.
Asking price:$300,000 + SAV
Contact InformationContact property
1300 722 556
Capricorn Coast, Queensland, Australia
This Ad has been viewed 204 times.