Successful & specialised diesel engineers & repairs on the NSW Mid-Coast
- Established 30 years ago as a traditional mechanical shop, the current owner purchased this business in 2007. Since taking ownership, the owner has intentionally taken the business in a new – and rewarding direction, by specialising in servicing and repairing diesel engines. The success of this strategy is reflected in the turnover that has grown from $65,000 to $250,000 annually.
- Based in a major town on the NSW Mid North Coast, the business benefits from a growing market of diesel vehicles and very little direct competition. As a specialist mechanical business, the business services a wide area, within the township and further afield to take in several other townships and regions.
- Much hard work has gone into establishing the business that is reflected in the percentage of repeat clients, approximately 40% and growing. A reluctant sale, due to family health reasons, this opportunity would ideally suit new owners with experience working with diesel vehicles to ensure the ongoing success of this specialised business.
- Located three hours from Sydney and 90 minutes from Newcastle, the township is set on a river, and close to lakes and the beaches.
- The lifestyle here is famously relaxed, healthy and outdoor oriented. There are great schools, a hospital and all the facilities of a large regional town.
Asking price: $220,000 WIWO
Contact InformationContact property
1300 722 556
Northern Rivers, New South Wales, Australia
This Ad has been viewed 205 times.