Unique property with separate home and business premises on Victoria’s Mornington Peninsula
- An extraordinary opportunity is presented with this business and residence. Located opposite the beach on Victoria’s stunning Mornington Peninsula, this house, sculpture studio, gallery and activity centre was designed to create the ultimate home / business lifestyle.
- The property consists of a large corner block with a residential house and separate business premises with ample parking in a busy tourist region, just over an hour from Melbourne.
- Currently the owners have been averaging $35,000 annually, working 2-3 days a week in the business.
- With several income streams, the business operates as a spacious 10m x 6m sculpture studio offering regular classes with a separate retail gallery space. More recently, the business operates as a popular venue for adults and children’s parties. Both adults and children enjoy the artistic activities for events such as birthdays and hen’s nights.
- The large 38 square metre house has a separate entrance and is designed over 3 levels with attractive high ceilings. There are 3 large bedrooms, a separate study, 2 large living areas, an al fresco living area, 2.5 bathrooms, a stunning contemporary kitchen, a large separate laundry and a hobby room.
- The house is light-filled, with living rooms overlooking the pool, garden and courtyard.
- For the best of outdoor living, there is an in-ground swimming pool, with a safety fence and an undercover spa. For night entertaining, there is a large floodlit courtyard plus an undercover barbeque.
- This property has many valuable attributes; separate home and business premises in excellent condition, ample parking and zoning for commercial use. As a WIWO concern, all stock and equipment is included in the asking price. Alternatively, the property would suit various other commercial uses - it could be used as medical or dental offices, beauty rooms, legal or accounting offices or many other suitable business purposes.
- Close to Melbourne, the airport, major roads and public transport, the region is famed for its natural beauty and many recreational attractions including excellent fishing, stunning beaches and world-class wineries. There is also great shopping and regional facilities such as schools and hospitals within minutes from the business.
Asking price: $45,000 + Freehold
$45,000 + Freehold
Contact InformationContact property
1300 722 556
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia