Successful, established freight business servicing fast-growing SE Queensland
- This general freight business commenced in 1997 with one truck. Today, with 15 trucks, and 9 full time staff and 8 casual staff members, the business is turning over $2 million annually delivering to all the high growth regions of the greater Brisbane district, Toowoomba, the Sunshine Coast and the Gold Coast.
- With approximately 40% of all work undertaken for nursery clients, this business specialises in transporting plants and flowers. Seven of the 15 trucks are refrigerated, with the remainder curtain-sided trucks, ranging from 5 tonnes to 12 tonnes, a 5 tonne refrigerated tailgate loader and one utility. Additionally, the business services general freight clients throughout SE Queensland.
- Firmly established within the transport industry with over 15 years experience, account customers represent approximately 50% of current business. In a competitive industry, this business has not had the need to advertise in recent years, as the majority of clients are repeat clients, or generated by word of mouth recommendations and through the business’ website.
- The business is ideally located within easy access of major arterial roads, and two minutes from ‘The Gateway’, South East Queensland’s major transport hub. From a firm foundation, the business could grow further by marketing both the specialised plant removal services as well as the general freight across South East Queensland and further afield.
- As a WIWO opportunity, included in the asking price is the goodwill of the business, plus 5 trucks that are owned outright and the leases on the remaining trucks.
- The business would suit new owners with experience in the transport industry, ideally with a partner to run the office, bookings and oversee the bookwork. Alternatively, an experienced manager could continue to successfully run this already established business.
- Based less than 20 minutes from the centre of Brisbane and within an hour from the Gold Coast and the stunning Hinterlands of South East Queensland, the new owners have the choice to live in the city or enjoy the living in stunning coastal area or the surrounding countryside, In essence, based in SE Queensland, all lifestyle options are realistically within reach, the choice is yours.
Asking price: $850,000 WIWO
Contact InformationContact property
1300 722 556
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
This Ad has been viewed 191 times.