4 businesses in 1 -Accommodation, weddings and two petrol stations in Far North Qld
- Located on Far North Queensland’s stunning coast an hour and a half from Cairns, this business comprises of four separate entities and multiple streams of income. The family owned concern has grown in recent years to include two petrol stations, a 28-unit motel with a 130 seat restaurant, plus an onsite bar and chapel. The combined turnover of the four businesses is currently $3.25 million annually.
- Set on the Bruce highway between Townsville and Cairns, these businesses cater for every need, from petrol, accommodation to weddings, capitalizing on the enormous numbers of tourists, both local and international that visit this extraordinary tropical region of Australia, year-round.
- The motel has 28 units, 11 of the units are self-contained. The accommodation is suitable for families, honeymoon couples, single travellers, corporate reps and backpackers. The restaurant is fully licensed; operating 7 days a week and can cater for up to 170 guests and is available for functions, including weddings.
- Presently the accommodation business is not actively marketing its services, relying on the prime position, set on a major highway and directly opposite the beach. There is however a comprehensive, optimised website that captures regular bookings. To capitalise on the region’s wedding market, the owners installed a chapel adjacent to the motel. The chapel holds up to 100 people, providing year round, weatherproof weddings, 50 metres from the beach.
- As well this concern includes two petrol stations. Both petrol stations are located on major travelling routes and both have separate dwellings included on the property. With 227 solar panels on a 50 kwh system, power bills are very low.
- The first property consists of a well-maintained older style service station that was refurbished in 2012 with a cafe, dining facilities and a convenience store. The business comes with a detached three bedroom residence, suitable for a live in manager.
- The second service station is a refurbished older style petrol station with three petrol pumps. Attached to the petrol station is a grocery store, plus a licensed post office. There is a detached two-bedroom residence with established gardens, which is currently leased.
- As a family-run concern, the current owners are looking to retire, representing an opportunity for new owners to secure and grow an established cash flow business. Each component has its unique benefits and the current owners have expressed that they are willing to split the businesses up and are open to offers.
- All four businesses are sited on strategic and valuable sites that could only be expected to increase in importance and value over time. As a lifestyle benefit, the business are located metres from the beach, affording an enviable tropical lifestyle and are all within two hours from Far North Queensland’s leading city, Cairns with a comprehensive range of facilities and services.
Asking price: $5.82 Million WIWO
$5.82 Million WIWO
Contact InformationContact property
1300 722 556
North Queensland, Queensland, Australia
This Ad has been viewed 203 times.