Busy equipment hire business located in Queensland’s growing Sunshine Coast Region
- This successful equipment hire business has been established for twenty years, reaping many rewards for the current owners. The business consistently turns over $500,000 annually and is on track to turn over $590,000 by the end of this financial year.
- Based on the booming Sunshine Coast, an hour north of Brisbane in Queensland, the business employs two staff as well the husband and wife team that manage this easy-to-run concern.
- The business hires a variety of building equipment, predominantly to local building contractors. As the region is experiencing ongoing, long term growth, this business is ideally located with numerous housing estates currently being developed within minutes from the business.
- Currently there is an estate of 10,000 houses, a large commercial development and a university hospital being developed less than 10 kilometres away from the business. There is also a 2,000 housing development located 2 kilometres from the business as well as other smaller housing and commercial projects. To add to the ideal location, the business has built up an extremely loyal customer base, with repeat customers representing a large proportion of the business.
- The current owners have not found the need to advertise, as they have been content with the current level of business. New owners however could realistically grow the business by advertising or by extending the range of products offered.
- The current owners are only selling as they are now at retirement age. The business is exceptionally easy to manage, provides a steady stream of income and would suit almost anyone, as the two employees are very capable. As a walk in, walk out concern, the asking price includes all plant and equipment and all business contacts and many years remaining on the leased premises.
- As a lifestyle benefit, this region of Australia is widely regarded as one of the country’s most attractive places to live, with an ideal climate. The town is located on the coast with beautiful beaches, lakes and a river on its doorstep. For more cosmopolitan attractions, Brisbane - one of Australia’s leading cities, is less than an hour away.
Asking price: $1,495,000 WIWO
Contact InformationContact property
1300 722 556
Sunshine Coast, Queensland, Australia