Large Conference Centre on QLD’s Sunshine Coast Hinterland.
- Currently turning over approximately $1 million annually, this unique business presents a myriad of opportunities. This large conference centre is located on 10 acres of freehold property on the Sunshine Coast hinterlands, one hour and 45 minutes from Brisbane and five minutes from a large and flourishing regional township with a population of 39,0000.
- Set in peaceful and environmentally friendly grounds, the centre comprises of 7 separate function rooms, the largest holding up to 120 people, with 60 rooms of accommodation plus a host of onsite facilities. The centre was originally owned by the Queensland government and was purchased by the current owners in 2009 and re-opened to provide a purpose built training and conferencing facility. The current owners have also expanded the client base to include a wedding reception business and the opening of the 100-seat restaurant open to the general public.
- The highlight of the facility is its natural surroundings that provide an eco-style bushland setting. Some of the onsite facilities include a series of offices and a reception area, a lounge bar, 10 acres of outdoor areas, an onsite rugby field, a recreation room and a heated, outdoor, salt water swimming pool. The property also features a separate new eco style cabin, perfect for private accommodation for bridal parties.
- The conference centre services a vast rural community, situated less than 5 minutes from the large regional township, it is also located one hour from many popular beach side communities on the Sunshine Coast and is within a two-hour drive from Brisbane.
- There are forward bookings of approximately $150,000 into 2014 for a mixture of conferences and events. While the property is for sale with a strong viable business attached, the facility may be of interest to parties who have a specific future use for the facility in its own right, such as a health retreat, as an educational facility or for church groups, business or social groups.
- The conference centre has enormous potential for growth due to the size of the complex and its location in relation to the large regional city, the Sunshine Coast and Brisbane.
Asking price: $3,650,000.00 WIWO
Contact InformationContact property
1300 722 556
Sunshine Coast, Queensland, Australia
This Ad has been viewed 199 times.