Successful earth moving business in the NSW Hunter Region.New Listing.
- Operating since 1986, this rock solid earth moving business benefits substantially from decades of experience and a varied client base including many ongoing government contracts. The business has grown to currently turn over $1.5 million annually.
- Located in the growing Hunter region of NSW, the business carries out work both in the private and government sectors including the Department of Roads and Maritime Services. The business currently has five major government contracts. The variety of work undertaken includes roadwork, other commercial earthmoving as well as domestic jobs such as driveways and other construction work.
- As an indicator of the solidity of this business, more than 80% of work undertaken by this company is carried out for repeat clients. While there is competition in the region, the long-standing reputation of this business guarantees success in most tenders.
- By investing in new machinery the business could realistically grow to the next level. Alternatively, the business could operate at the current level it is by maintaining the quality that this company is renowned for.
- As a WIWO opportunity, the asking price includes all heavy machinery. There arethree 12 tonne tippers plus the floats that carry the machines to jobs and the heavy duty hammers, drills and rock grabbers. All vehicles and equipment are in excellent condition and have recently been re-registered.
- The business is currently based at the present owners private premises, and as such, could be moved to anywhere in the region. The current owner highly recommends an agreed handover period to pass on the local knowledge and to familiarise the new owners with the machinery and to introduce the many valuable contacts.
- Surrounded by horse country, wineries and stunning beaches, the Hunter region has many natural attractions as well as being 20 minutes from a major coastal city and 90 minutes from Sydney. All these lifestyle attributes combined with the close proximity to city amenities, make this a very desirable location.
Asking price:$2,350,000 WIWO
Contact InformationContact property
1300 722 556
Hunter Region (Newcastle, New South Wales|Newcastle), New South Wales, Australia
This Ad has been viewed 459 times.