Brisbane North’s Most Successful Hydraulic Repair Company
- This specialised hydraulic repair business started with a toolbox in 1995 and today turns over $700,000 annually. Based 20 minutes north of Brisbane, the business has grown substantially by establishing itself as the leading hydraulic workshop in the region and has provided a substantial living for the current owner.
- Currently, the business employs six staff and services the needs of a wide geographical area north of Brisbane. The business is widely regarded for providing excellent service and attracts almost 80% to 90% repeat business and has grown to be the biggest of its type north of Brisbane.
- With a fully equipped workshop this business carries out a wide range of services such as reseals, hose and fittings, manufacturing of rods and barrels, eyes, pistons machines and re-seals, presses, replaces and repairs any type of hydraulic cylinder.
- Some of the industries serviced (though not limited to) include earth moving, cherry picking and mobile cranes.
- Much of the success of this business is based on a friendly ‘can do’ philosophy and by undertaking all types of services in the hydraulic industry, both large and small. Where many businesses pick and choose, this concern has steadily built up an excellent reputation by providing high quality work for all requests and by offering a convenient pick up and delivery service.
- As a WIWO concern, everything is included in the asking price including all machinery, 2 x 4WD utility vehicles, 2 x trucks, all tools including 5 x lathes, 2 x milling machines, a radial drill, a spanner for big nuts, a test bench and a welding bay. Ideally the business would suit new owners with some industry knowledge and a dedication to continue the excellent service that this successful business is built on.
- The business is based minutes north of Brisbane, with a lifestyle that is one of the most envied in the world. Brisbane is a world-class city with all the relevant cosmopolitan facilities and is blessed with a year-round temperate climate. This region is also surrounded by some of Australia’s most popular holiday attractions and is surrounded by beautiful countryside and beaches.
Asking price: $480,000 + SAV + Freehold optional
Contact InformationContact property
1300 722 556
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
This Ad has been viewed 282 times.