Holiday Park on the Tamar River in picturesque Tasmania
- If you’re looking for the ultimate lifestyle opportunity combined with an established cash flow, look no further. Currently turning over $270,000 annually, this holiday caravan park is part of the industry leading Big 4 franchise and is located on the shores of the beautiful Tamar River, approximately 40 minutes from Launceston, 1 hour from Launceston Airport and 50 minutes from the Spirit of Tasmania.
- Established 37 years ago, the caravan park comprises of 36 acres of absolute river frontage and borders the Narawntrapu National Park. The property has been greatly improved under the current owners by good management, providing better services and physically improving the property and the facilities. In the last ten years the owners have more than tripled the revenue, with repeat business currently representing 75% of total revenue.
- This business has been meticulously maintained, yet there is room to extend the sites and services and to take the business to the next level. A good cash business with a large proportion of guaranteed income, it would be an excellent choice for a couple or family to make their new life and home.
- The holiday park currently comprises of 36 powered sites, 60 campsites, 6 cabins, 2 onsite caravans. There are also 30 privately owned caravans and 4 permanent caravans - providing $100,000 guaranteed annual income.
- Facilities in the park include a children’s play area with Tasmania’s largest jumping pillow, a solar swimming pool, a volleyball court, a 2-hole practice golf course, a soccer field, plus a campers’ kitchen. Bordered by a National Park to one side and the Tamar River on the other,the park enjoys extraordinary wildlife such as wombats, potoroos, wallaby’s, Tasmanian devils, eastern spotted quoll roaming through the park and Sea Lions and Penguins can be seen on the beach off the park, adding to the charm of the property.
- As well, there are a host of local attractions in this beautiful region of Tasmania, including 30 local wineries, great restaurants, excellent fishing, museums and a variety of tourist attractions, such as Lavender House, Sea Horse World, Beaconsfield Mine, Heritage Centre and Platypus House.
- As a WIWO opportunity, everything is included in the asking price including an onsite four bedroom double brick residence with exclusive water views, NBN network connection and a large office situated under the house, with storage sheds and large garage.
Asking price:$1.85 Million WIWO
$1.85 Million WIWO
Contact InformationContact property
1300 722 556
Launceston, Tasmania, Australia