Market leader of lightweight ramps and trailers for earthmoving & construction.
- Established in 1996, this Victorian-based business is currently recognised as the leading Aluminium Loading Ramp and Plant Trailer supplier in the Australian market, turning over $3.6 million annually. The business manufactures and sells lightweight loading ramps for the both the earthmoving and civil construction industries. Most of Victorian and many of Australia’s leading hire companies regularly rely on this company’s quality products.
- The company is an Australian owned family company with an ongoing innovative approach to design and engineering. Its product range, is renowned for including features that set new standards in meeting the stringent demands on theconstruction industry.
- The innovative products have been developed as a direct response to the market by the current owner and the founder of the business. The brand has set the benchmark for aluminium trailers with their stylish appearance design features and its high standards of engineering. Originally only selling loading ramps, the business has the product range to triple the turnover in the last ten years.
- The company also provides Aluminium Boat Trailer frames to Australia’s largest Boat Trailer manufacturer. The company currently employs 13 staff in its workshops centrally located in Victoria’s transport and earthmoving hub, 40 minutes from Melbourne. Leading the team are qualified Welders and mechanics that also assist in the research and development of new products. The business is now producing 8 certified models of Plant Trailers, averaging 400-500 per year along with 900 sets of Loading Ramps per year.
- While there are two other direct comp etitors, this business is the acknowledged market leader and is the preferred supplier with the big name industry brands such as Caterpill ar, Komatsu, Bobcat and many more.
- The current facilities include two workshops, one 900 square metres and 800 square metres, plus two offices, each 150 square metres each. The equipment includes state-of-the-art aluminium welders. As a WIWO proposal, everything is included in the asking price, including the recently signed three by three lease.
- Over 17 years, this business has built up the best the product on the market– leaving the competitors scrambling to catch up. The current facilities are capable of producing double the current levels of stock. For the right buyer, this is an exciting opportunity to take a solid business with an excellent range of products to the next level.
- To date, this business has relied on its solid reputation, predominantly in the home state of Victoria. By employing sales staff, this company could achieve the same, substantial sales in every state across Australia. Travel would be a large component of the lifestyle as the business grows nationally and potentially, internationally.
- The business has a philosophy of giving back to the community that has supported
- its success and has forged strong ties through charitable and community organisations. As an indication of the region where the business is based, the current owner lives close to the company’s premises on the stunning Mornington Peninsula, famed for its beaches and wineries and is less than 40 minutes to the capital city of Melbourne.
Asking price: $1.95 Million WIWO
$1.95 Million WIWO
Contact InformationContact property
1300 722 556