Transporting goods in New South Wales favourite lifestyle regions.
- Operating from a coastal regional city renowned as one of the best lifestyle destinations in New South Wales, and servicing key locations such as Sydney, the Central Coast, Port Stephens, and the Hunter Valley, this long standing transport operation offers the complete business and lifestyle package.
- Commencing in 1975, for over thirty- eight years the business has been transporting goods to and from its home base city to key routes connecting Sydney, the Central Coast and Hunter Valley.
- Throughout its extensive history the business has been responsible for servicing a diverse multi-sector client base and transporting a wide range of goods, from wine, steel and shipping containers to timber and general freight.
- From its centrally located depot and warehouse the business also offers clients a limited storage and logistical service.
- Having built a reputation for its reliability and attention to detail, the business has developed a loyal repeat clientele ranging from wineries through to other transport companies. It continues to generate strong turnover and income with significant scope for a new owner to grow the business moving forward, expanding the client base and branching further into logistical services and storage rental.
- A mix of coastal, city and country, the region in which the business is based features all the best elements of Australian living. Take your time exploring its numerous pristine beaches and expansive parks, while both Sydney and the renowned wine growing region of the Hunter Valley are within easy reach. With plenty of local shopping, education and health facilities you’ll enjoy the convenience of city living but within a laidback coastal atmosphere. Judge for yourself why Lonely Planet ranked the city one of the Top 10 Cities to visit in 2011.
ASKING PRICE: $850,000 WIWO
Contact InformationContact property
1300 722 556
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia