One-stop furniture & electrical business in prosperous regional Queensland
- Operating from a major regional centre in Queensland’s Central Highland’s district, this furniture and electrical store has become a key supplier to the local community and is well placed to benefit from the region’s ongoing economic strength and diversity.
- Commencing 20 years ago, the store sells a comprehensive range of furniture & electrical products. A member of three separate national buying groups the business has positioned itself as a complete one-stop shop offering everything to furnish a house, under the one roof.
- Its comprehensive product selection and long history servicing the town have seen the business develop an extensive repeat client base from the surrounding area.
- The well-presented 846sqm store is situated in the town’s CBD, with the 1,012sqm block also featuring its own parking in what is a central, convenient location. The premises can be leased or the freehold purchased in addition to the asking price – a valuable investment opportunity in its own right.
- The town itself sits at the centre of Queensland’s renowned Bowen Basin. While the region continues to benefit from the Basin’s sizeable mining industry, the strength of the local economy is also built on a number of other key sectors, in particular, agriculture. The diverse multi-sector industry base continues to drive the local economy with growth forecasts projecting a population increase from 34,000 in 2011 to 51,000 by 2031.
- With its well-developed name and established market-share, the store is ideally placed to benefit from the region’s ongoing economic strength.
- In terms of the local lifestyle, the town is the perfect escape from the ‘big city blues’. Enjoy the fresh air and open spaces while the local community has ample health, education and shopping facilities. Make the most of the region’s unique rural beauty while the coast, beaches and city of Rockhampton are an easy 3hrs drive away.
Asking price: $500,000 + Freehold + SAV
$500,000 + Freehold + SAV
Contact InformationContact property
1300 722 556
This Ad has been viewed 207 times.