Popular bakery & café –a long standing Canberra favourite.
- Operating for over 22 years and ideally positioned in a popular shopping, dining and entertainment hub, this Canberra bakery has long been a favourite of local residents and workers, as well as tourists visiting the Australian Capital.
- Through its shopfront and café, for over two decades the business has sold a much-loved selection of traditional bakery products, in particular being renowned for its sausage rolls, large selection of pies, fresh breads, Danishes and great coffee.
- The bakery is located in one of Canberra’s busiest and most popular shopping precincts. With seating inside for 30 and another 30 outside, the café makes for an ideal venue for a coffee and a chat, or is simply a convenient takeaway location from which to pick up a pie or fresh bread.
- Additionally, the location is central to other key Canberra features including cinemas and major sporting oval. A long term lease on the premises offers continuity for a new owner moving forward.
- With its long history servicing the Canberra community and its ideal high profile location, the business enjoys a large repeat client base amongst local residents and workers, while also being easily accessible to the significant volume of tourism traffic that passes through the city every year.
- Already generating significant retail revenue, the new owner has the optionof expanding into the wholesale market and considerably increasing the business’ overall income and profitability.
- The lifestyle available in Canberra is one of comprehensive facilities, culture,and easy access to some of New South Wales’ best destinations. Schools, Universities, hospitals, shopping, restaurants, galleries, museums, even a casino, are all at your doorstep. A friendly city, it’s only 2hrs to the ski fields and 3hrs from the beaches and excitement of Sydney.
Asking price: $390,000 WIWO
Contact InformationContact property
1300 722 556
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia
This Ad has been viewed 358 times.