General store and takeaway. Regional Country town.QLD.New Listing.
- Operating from a regional town on the Queensland/New South Wales border.
- Embrace the friendly community and wide open spaces of country Australia.
- Takeaway opportunity.
- With a history stretching back to the early 1970’s.
- Offers a broad range of products and services, including:
- Wide selection of groceries and essential items.
- Vehicle Hire – including two tractors and five trailers.
- Much-loved hot & cold food takeaway menu incorporating all the traditional.
- favourites as well as being a Golden Fried Chicken Franchise.
- Two ‘Smoko’ Vans patrolling the key industrial areas of the town.
- The store is ideally positioned on a main road which offers excellent exposure to passing traffic and easy access. With limited competition in the surrounding area the business has become a regular shopping destination for local residents and workers while its ‘smoko’ vans generate consistently strong turnover.
- The store is situated on a 2107sqm property which also provides plenty of space for the hire vehicles and a comfortable 4-bedroom residence –
- an ideal first home for anyone new to the area.
- With strong economic growth emerging in the area as a result of mining projects and other industry progress, this prosperous town and region will provided a secure platform for the business moving forward.
- In terms of the local lifestyle, the town enjoys a friendly welcoming atmosphere ensuring you’ll quickly feel at home. Despite being modern and progressive, the town retains its rural charm with tree lined streets, beautiful gardens and the enchanting Macintyre River. You’ll want for nothing in terms.
- of services including excellent health and education facilities.
- The town is an ideal family friendly environment wrapped in clean fresh air and open spaces.
Asking price: $1.4 Million WIWO
Contact InformationContact property
1300 722 556
Northern Rivers, New South Wales, Australia