Restaurant NSW.New Listing.
- A perfect investment on which to build your financial future, the restaurant is centrally positioned in the main dining and entertainment hub of one of the Central Coast’s most popular tourist destinations.
- With a casual family atmosphere and much-loved steakhouse menu, the restaurant has established a large and loyal client base from the local community as well as capitalising on the region’s significant tourism pull.
- Capable of seating up to 200 (160 inside/40 outside), open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, the restaurant is busy throughout the year, particularly during peak holiday periods when the region’s pristine beaches and relaxed coastal atmosphere attracts holidaymakers from Sydney, Newcastle, regional New South Wales and interstate.
- In addition to its waterfront position, the restaurant is situated on the ground level of a 150-room holiday resort.
- Having serviced over 65,000 covers in the previous financial year, the combination of resort guests, local residents and holidaymakers, sees the restaurant producing consistently strong turnover and income results.
- The thriving local economy, built on the region’s undeniable natural beauty and tourism trade, will continue to provide a solid foundation for the restaurant moving forward.
- A mix of both city and country, the local area is central to all the best features of New South Wales. Only a short drive from Newcastle and Sydney, you’ll have an array of pristine beaches and expansive parks to explore, while the renowned wine growing region of the Hunter Valley is also within easy reach.
- With plenty of nearby shopping, education and health facilities you’ll enjoy the convenience of city living but within a laidback coastal atmosphere.
Contact InformationContact property
1300 722 556
Central Coast, New South Wales, Australia