- Popular Weekend Destination.
- Only Local watering hole Picturesque setting a Grand Old Lady looking her best.
- Not only would you be purchasing a business but also a lifestyle with this historical hotel which has stood in this township since the beginning of the last century.
- Once a budding gold mining town once rivalled Gladstone in the population stakes but these days it is the only remaining hotel of the 5 that flourished in the gold mining days.
- It stands as an imposing structure in the main street and is nestled amongst the hills and peaks of the township with a mountain creek that meanders it's way throughout the town creating a scenic effect that will really tug at your heartstrings while making an idyllic place to live.
- Patrons can enjoy the Public Bar area, Pool Room, Dining Room, Beer Garden and Veranda to relax and consume a few cold ones and well as a tasty meal.
- Accommodation consists of owner's residence and 7 accommodation rooms upstairs.
- The land is freehold and is situated on 4 blocks of land.
Asking $550,000 Freehold and lifestyle business!SOLD.
Contact InformationContact property
1300 722 556
Channel Country, Queensland, Australia