Meat Processing Plant North Queensland.Includes freehold.New Listing.
- Award winning boutique meat processing plant and quality freehold rural properties and residence.
- Mackay Region QLD.
- Quality beef and other meats are processed at this boutique highly accredited meat processing plant.
- This facility which gives the utmost confidence in a quality, consistent product.
- The Plant can supply Grass Fed Beef to the client’s specifications and includes being able to sell cartons of cuts as required.
- The Company sources Pork from local suppliers and has the advantage of being able to supply fresh pork each week and delivery to clients 4 days per week.
- Lamb can also be supplied as well as Goat, and Deer on special order.
- Established in 1999.
- It has achieved the Meat Processor Excellence Award.
- The processing plant currently processes approx. 50 Beef / week, 80 pigs / week and wholesale lambs as required. This has steadily increased each year since processing first began at only 20 head of all species / week.
- Average Turnover has been an average of $3.3 million per year.
- With over $750,000 worth of Plant and Equipment and
- 2 freehold rural propeties1 x 25 acres and the other 125 area this would be an ideal opportunity for another similar business to relocate or add on for this region.
- It is currently owned and operated by a family. Would be ideal also for Business Migration.
- Properties have improvements as well as residence, processing plant and yards and machinery sheds.
- There has been a house pad with potential ocean views cut into the other block and would be great for a new family home.
- Owners want to move onto grazing and the price has been drastically reduced to $2.3 million. Must sell
$2.3 million neg.
up to $3 million +
Contact InformationContact property
1300 722 556
Rockhampton, Queensland, Australia