Granite Belt. QLD European Hotel Freehold and business.Reduced for series Buyer Now Oct 2017
- Lifestyle opportunity and income.
- Tree-changers looking for a lifestyle change with accommodation and income need look no further than this beautifull Country Inn.
- Presenting an opportunity to change the pace of life, build a business and create a niche in a growing market.
- Accommodation - 7 double rooms with ensuite, plus 1 Family Suite with ensuite and extra room with twin beds.
- Loft to accomodate 8 - 10 people, self-catering. Manager’s apartment - self-contained 2-bed room, Lounge - Exclusive house guests, Lounge room with fire place.
- Fully licensed dining room seating 60 people opening to the Granite Court yard with seating for up to a further 100 guests in comfort. Ricco room with fireplace - small meeting room for conventions, private parties.
- Full catering kitchen, cold room and dry store. Laundry and linen. Grounds -freshly landscaped grounds surrounding the Inn.
- The entire property covers 17.36 hectares nestled in the Girraween National Park, 22 kilometres out of Stanthorpe.
- This is a once in a lifetime opportunity and the lease could be onsold for $165,000 ,providing and income for around $60,000 per annum .
Asking Price reduced for health reasons to $1.85 million aud for the freehold and business.Genuine reason for sale.
New England, New South Wales, Australia