On Line Business Sales is committed to providing exceptional customer service.As part of this commitment, On Line Business Sales protects your privacy. On Line Business Sales has developed this Privacy Statement and engages in privacy practices based on the National Privacy Principles (as provided for in the Privacy Act Cth (1988) as amended).
How do we collect personal information?
We collect personal information that is necessary for us to carry on our business functions.[su_list icon=”icon: hand-o-right” icon color=”#c96917″]
Your personal information is collected in a number of ways including:
- directly from you (including when you provide information in application forms or other agreements or when you submit personal details on our Website or other direct contact)
- from third parties such as credit reporting agencies or your authorised representatives
- from publicly available sources of information
- from our own records of how you use our services or on what products you acquire
- when you visit our website (www.onlinebusinesssales.com.au) (Website). For more information on how our Website collects information please view our Website Terms & Conditions.
What information do we collect?
- The information we collect depends upon the nature of our dealings with you.
- Typically your personal information held by us may include your name, date of birth, current and previous addresses, telephone or mobile phone number, email address, business or personal bank account or credit card details, occupation and driver’s licence number.
- We also hold details of the products and services (including their status) that we provide or have provided to you or the business entity that you operate or are employed by, as well as certain details about your personal interests.
- If you choose not to provide certain personal information (e.g. your date of birth), we may not be able to provide you with the services you require, or the level of service which we aim to provide to you.
- Occasionally, you may need to provide personal information about other individuals to us (e.g. about your authorised representatives, business associates, guarantors or referees). If so, we rely on you to inform those individuals that you are providing their personal information to us and to advise them that we can be contacted for further information (see ‘How to contact us’ at the end of this Privacy Statement).
How we use your information?
Your personal information may be used to:
- verify your identity
- assist us to provide products and services to you
- provide the products and services you require
- administer and manage those products and services (including charging, billing and collecting debts)
- inform you of ways the services provided to you could be improved
- research and develop products and services
- gain an understanding of your business needs for us to provide you with a better quality service
- maintain and develop our business systems and infrastructure (including testing and upgrading of these systems).
Your personal information is also collected so that we (including our sales agents) can promote and market products and services to you.
- We may market to you using direct mail, telemarketing, email, SMS and MMS messages.
- We may also continue to use your personal information after you cease acquiring products and services from us. This is to keep you informed of products, services and promotions that we offer.
- If you do not wish us to contact you to promote and market products, services and special offers, please contact us (see ‘How to contact us’ at the end of this Privacy Statement).
- When we disclose your personal information
- In order to deliver the products and services you require, we may disclose your personal information to organisations outside of On Line Business Sales.
- Your personal information is disclosed to these organisations only in relation to us providing products and services to you.
- We take reasonable steps to ensure that these organisations are bound by confidentiality and privacy obligations in relation to the protection of your personal information.
These organisations assist us with the following business functions:
- mailing operations
- billing and debt-recovery functions
- information technology services
- installation, maintenance and repair services to areas outside of On Line Business Sales. territory
- marketing services
- market research
- website usage analysis.
- your authorised representatives
- our professional advisers, including our accountants, auditors and lawyers
- government & regulatory authorities & other organisations, as required or authorised by law.
In addition, we may disclose your personal information to:
- Help us to ensure we hold accurate information
- We take all reasonable precautions to ensure that the personal information we collect, use and disclose is accurate, complete and up-to-date.
However, the accuracy of that information depends to a large extent on the information you provide. That’s why we recommend that you:
- let us know if there are any errors in your personal information we hold
- notify us with any changes to your personal information (such as your name or address).
Access to personal Information.
If you would like access to any records of personal information we have about you or if you believe any information we have about you requires correction, please contact our Administration Office.
We will take all reasonable steps to:
a) make sure that the personal information we collect, use or disclose is accurate, complete and up-to-date
b) protect the information from misuse, loss or unauthorised access, modification or disclosure both physically and through computer security methods
c) destroy or permanently de-identify the information if it is no longer needed for any purpose.
Changes to this Statement.
On Line Business Sales will occasionally update this Privacy Statement to reflect company and customer feedback. On Line Business Sales encourages you to periodically review this Privacy Statement to be informed of how On Line Business Sales is protecting your information?
More information about Privacy law and the National Privacy Principles is available from the Federal Privacy Commissioner atwww.privacy.gov.au.
How to contact us.
If you have any questions in relation to privacy, please contact us on
[email protected] Alternatively, you can call 0418 741814.
If a customer wishes to be removed from mailing list for receiving marketing and promotional materials then this will be noted on a separate Do Not Contact list.