- Highly profitable and thriving manufacturer of concrete fencing products and accessories for agricultural, building, transport industries and infrastructure projects.
- Extremely renowned and with a highly respected brand for producing superior fencing solutions. Motto – “Fence it Once, Fence it Right, Never fence it Again!
- Concrete fence posts are longer lasting - they do not rot, warp or splinter in any condition.
- Posts come with a lifetime guarantee and are overall a cheaper and superior alternative to traditional timber and steel fence posts.
- Australian owned and manufactured.
- Outstanding reputation and quality of service with excellent customer and trade reviews.
- Fire, rot and termite resistant concrete posts are recognised as the preferred alternative to traditional intermediate timber posts.
- Strong wholesale distribution channels throughout Australia’s eastern seaboard.
- Opportunities for new owners to expand distribution channels
- Direct to consumer channel servicing local domestic rural and markets.
- Business located in regional NSW and close to key distribution arterials.
- Established since 2014.
- Leased premises is custom built and council approved for manufacturing
- Premise size is 10,000 m2
- 2-year lease in place until 2022 with an additional 5-year option.
- 2 x 3,300 m2 sheds
- Excellent trading hours - Monday to Friday, 7am to 3pm.
- Well established best practice methods and manufacturing processes to ensure consistent quality and strength.
- Products include fence and strainer posts, strainer systems, brackets and accessories such as driving caps.
- Concrete posts are pre-drilled with 4 or 5 hole options for barb wire and plain wire or stock mesh.
- Ease of installation as posts are drivable with a standard post driver.
- Ingenious design, think Meccano Set – hit it in and bolt it together!
- Servicing a variety of businesses, civil and rural projects throughout Australia including.
- Stock yards
- Roads and Maritime Projects
- National Parks and State Forests
- Railway Transport
- Wildlife Parks
- Residential building projects
- Garden and Landscaping projects
· Turnover approx. $2,7M (2019)
· Plant and Equipment $7,500K
· Stock at Value $4,500K
Owners will assist with smooth transition
Information Memorandum available on signing NDA
REASON FOR SALE
Owner wishes to pursue other business interests.
ASKING PRICE: $2,400,000 + SAV
Northern Rivers, New South Wales, Australia Flag Ad