- This highly respected brand in the fresh produce industry is renowned as a major player in the wholesale fruit and vegetable market.
- Built over a solid 70 year - 3 generations ,1 family trading history and still growing strong.
- Is a fine example of a solid business developed from humble beginnings starting in 1950 at Haymarket in Sydney NSW.
- In its 70 strong years of operation, this business has earned an enviable title as being one of the most renowned and well-respected produce wholesalers in NSW and Australia, operating from the current Sydney Market location since 1975.
- The business philosophy is simple and strategic, building a solid foundation as a reliable supplier with over customers, specialising in the wholesale of potatoes, onions melons, pumpkins, garlic, ginger, shallots.
- With over 120 suppliers Australia Wide. Details of all other significant suppliers (as there are many) will be supplied at request.
- The business has grown year on year in line with the industry, the fresh produce market in Australia is set for continued growth, this business is well positioned to continue it’s success into the future as a key player in this essential industry supply chain.
- Established for over 70 years
- Specialises in potatoes, onions, pumpkins, melons, ginger, garlic & shallots.
- Annual turnover in excess of $ 6m per annum, with year on year growth
- Moving an average of xx tons per annum
- Secure customer base with over 250 customers and businesses
- Strong supply partnerships
- Fresh Produce Industry growth rate of +1.9%
- Major clients include Metcash Limited, Harris farm Markets and independently owned Supa IGA, IGA and IGA Express.
- This price includes 4 X freehold “STANDS” where the business operates.
- Cold store holding 54 pallets
- Operating under an occupancy agreement with shareholding entitlements
- Consistently Turning over $25 million PA with great profits
- This business has supported several families since it began
ASKING WALK IN WALK OUT BASIS INCLUDING FREEHOLD $6.5 MILLION
Only genuine enquiries considered for access to the Information Memorandum
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia Flag Ad