- Established 15 years with same owner
- Introducing an established Jewellery Store with a Pawn Broker licence
- Premises offer a large retail space plus a workshop, kitchen area, easy access and
- Offering custom-made jewellery, repairs and retail stock 5 days a week, this leasehold business includes a good client base and plenty of repeat business.
- With an added bonus here is the Pawn Broker licence, which is currently not being used to its full potential and could further boost your profits.
- The business currently trades Tuesday to Friday, 9am to 5pm, and Saturday, 9am to 2pm. There’s clearly an opportunity to extend the hours if desired.
- With a low rent of $450 per week, plus an excellent landlord & long-term lease, the shop includes quality wood and glass cabinets, a safe and security cameras and doors.
- This owner-operator jewellery store shows a consistent turnover of $150,000 a year and a good profit margin, with no competition.
- This is a perfect opportunity for a jeweller, or you could just run it as a retail store and outsource the repairs and custom work, whilst cashing in on the Pawn Broker licence
- Owner will stay on for smooth transition and introduce to suppliers
- Located Great Wester Highway with
- Canterbury -Bankstown region
- Heaps of foot traffic
- Train Station within short walking distance
- Bus Stops at door
- 25 K ‘s from CBD Sydney
- plenty of customer parking.
- Turnover: $150,000 PA
ASKING PRICE: $355,000 INCLUDING STOCK (approx. $200,000)
Contact InformationContact Noel Currie
Greater Western Sydney, New South Wales, Australia Flag Ad