• Engineering design & manufacture
• Breakdown and repair specialists
• Manufacture & repair of hydraulic cylinders
• Design, manufacture of screw conveyors & breakdown repair specialist
About The Business
This is a high end specialist business that has built on it’s core competencies to offer services to a wide range of markets within the scope of screw and belt conveyor manufacturing and hydraulic cylinder manufacture
Industry sectors include automotive factories with tyre manufacturing material handling equipment, material handling equipment such as belt and screw conveyors for handling crumb rubber, recycling materials and the food sector. Also serviced
are process industries conveying plaster, cement, wood-chips and sawdust.
The strength of this businesses market proposition is the ability to provide a full design service draw and work with mild stainless steel materials ie fabricate, brake press, welding and machining etc.
Staff Levels consist of
• 2 personnel in the office
• 5 personnel on the factory floor
• 1 Bookkeeper
Key Business Features
• Ability to provide urgent work
• Design and drawing
• Procurement of specialist materials
• Machining & Fabrication
• Strong reputation for quality and on time delivery
• Plant & Equipment includes 40 x 4.6 metre zero table
The current owners seek to retire from the business and are looking to hand the reins of the business to a successor that will bring additional skills to the table to guide the business into the future with ability to introduce additional ideas for market penetration and additional scope for new products to grow into and growing markets.
The business is well equipped to grow and to take on new projects.
The Freehold area is 3,577.64 square metres and comes with 3 overhead cranes with a capacity of 5 tonnes.
Freehold Value approx
Plant & Equipment
Business & Freehold May Be Sold Separately
Business au$ 700,000 WIWO
Victoria, Australia Flag Ad