Sydney-based homewares wholesaler with 30 years experience
- Located in the geographical epicentre of Sydney, this wholesale homewares business has been operating for more than 30 years. The husband and wife owned and operated concern is currently turning over approximately $2 million annually supplying homewares imported directly from China to discount retail outlets in the state of NSW (New South Wales).
- Originally operating as a ‘one-man-band’, this business now employs six (three full-time and three casual) staff members, plus one agent. Several of the staff members speak fluid Cantonese – a distinct advantage for communicating with the China-based suppliers.
- After three decades of trading, the business has built up a strong client base and chain of suppliers. The business has an enormous scope to grow by expanding to a national client base. The business is highly regarded for its sensitive pricing and it’s strong branding strategy, with the majority of product-display material designed in-house.
- This business also has a huge tax benefit by way of retained earnings.
- After making an excellent living from this business, the current owner is retiring and passing on an excellent opportunity to grow a Sydney-based business from solid foundations. With all goodwill, fixtures, fittings and vehicle included, this business represents an opportunity for new owners to trade with the world’s fastest growing economy - China, while living in Australia’s premier city, Sydney.
$550,000 + SAV
$550,000 + SAV
Contact InformationContact property
1300 722 556
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia Flag Ad