Successful, Niche oil analysis and lubrication business based in Adelaide, South Australia
- Based in Adelaide, this oil analysis and lubrication business is turning over $400,000 annually providing services, solutions and products to a variety of industries.
- Established in 2002, the business was purchased by the current owner eleven years ago, building the company up from a small home business, to a well-equipped laboratory that meets world standards.
- The core of the business is oil and lubrication analysis and providing improved filtration and reliability. The business also provides storage, handling, dispensing and contamination control solutions. One of the great benefits of this business is it services a variety of industries, from mining, industrial, utilities, manufacturing, power generation to fleet management.
- Aside from an established website, this niche business has attracted clients by word of mouth based on its solid reputation. The business would suit anyone with a mechanical or engineering background. The current owner has focussed on investing in technology and customer satisfaction and retention, and there is now real potential for growth by marketing the business.
- Included in the asking price are all laboratory equipment, two 4-wheel drive vehicles, five off line filtration systems, the client database, plus stock at valuation (approximately $20,000).
- Located Adelaide, there are all the attractions of a large, cosmopolitan city with beaches and world-class cultural events.
Contact InformationContact property
1300 722 556
Adelaide, South Australia, Australia Flag Ad