Manufacturer of dental products with huge international potential based in Victoria
- Established in 2003, this Victorian based business is engaged in the research, development, manufacturing and distribution of dental materials. The current owner has decades of relevant industry experience and has invested substantially in establishing the technology and patents to develop innovative products for an international market.
- With 30 years proven experience in developing dental restoratives, the business is currently turning over $140,000.00 annually with 80% of revenue derived from a limited Australian market. By marketing and further exporting the products overseas, the internationally accredited company could potentially be turning over $50 million annually.
- The business has world class recognition for its quality light cured resin-based dental restorative products, such as composite fillings, glass ionomer cements, etchants, adhesives; self-etch adhesives, fissure sealants and tooth whitening products. All these products are increasingly growing in demand, with the tooth whitening market growing exponentially.
- The business currently employs five staff with access to casual staff as required. All products are certified by the Therapeutic Goods Administration of Australia. The Company has a current TGA Conformity Assessment Certificate based on ISO 13485:2003 Quality Systems and CE0805 certification which enables exports to Europe.
- The business has everything in place to produce large quantities of quality products at extremely high profit margins. The knowledge, production and packaging capabilities are in place and with adept marketing and an international distribution reach, new owners could build on the established strengths of this business.
- Ideally this business would suit new owners that could establish the relevant reach into global distribution networks. The current owner would pass on all relevant knowledge accumulated after decades of industry experience to ensure the potential of this business is reached.
- As a WIWO opportunity, everything included in the asking price, including Intellectual Property, raw materials and equipment, with current stock at valuation. The leased manufacturing facility is based in a light industrial complex premises, located 20 minutes from Melbourne’s CBD and can be transferred to the new owners.
- Located near Melbourne, the new owners could expect to enjoy the many attractions and culture of Australia’s most cosmopolitan city. Close to the city, the surrounding countryside is picturesque with access to beautiful beaches.
$3.3 Million WIWO
$3.3 Million WIWO
Contact InformationContact property
1300 722 556
Victoria, Australia Flag Ad