Supermarket Convenience Store with 3 bedroom home attached - North Queensland. New Listing.
- Area of land: 1012sqm. Corner Freehold block with ample parking and easy delivery access. Only shop in town open 7 days a week all year round.
- Grocery store with a 3 bedroom house. Store is fitted with 4 industrial inverter split systems, three 3x4m coldrooms, one 3x4m freezer room, 100 bag ice machine, Toyota forklift, 3 Worldsmart Global supported checkouts, pallet jack, shipping container converts to cold or freezer room, 170kva backup generator with change over-switch, evaporative cooled storage shed, shelving 2 pallet rack 7m each, 4500l rainwater tank. 9 camera security system with alarm system. Numerous display fridges & freezers and fruit & veg displays. There is much more included too much to list.
- Present stock holding approx $150,000. Owned by family for 17 years and some members wanting to retire.
- Turnover $3.1M with great profit margins.
- Clientele: 80,000 tourist, station custom and surrounding towns. Customer numbers for the year 2011 was 92,536.
- The property is situated on the Matilda Highway being the first grocery shop as you enter Normanton. Normanton is approx 500kms West of the Atherton Tableland and approx 70kms south Karumba, where the spectacular Gulf of Carpentaria is situated.
- Connected to the state power grid. Approx 80,000 tourists visit between April and Oct yearly.
Asking price $1.8 million + SAV inc Freehold.
Taken off market
Contact InformationContact property
North West Queensland, Queensland, Australia Flag Ad