- Launched in Dec 2015
- Manufactured in Australia, range includes Australian Native ingredients
- Social media includes over 19,000 followers, including Instagram , 2900 on Facebook with
5000+ regular email subscribers
- 5 Star Positive customer and user reviews
- Awards and loyalty Programme in place
- Featured in key magazines
- Products are 100% naturally derived.
- All Products are Vegan
- 100% pure, natural, Australian made skincare
- Brand is PETA certified
- Huge database has been developed, including network for the US with one company ready to place large order.
- Business run from home but can be relocated anywhere
- Exhibited at major trade show in Australia & USA
- Major growth opportunities in the US market
- Trademarks in place to protect the IP in Australia & US markets
- International exposure for brand awareness
- Suitable for local and or overseas purchasers for Business Migration 188 Visa.
- This business would be suitable for an acquisition opportunity for another skin care business or business in a related Industry.
- Business can be relocated to any location with 3 pl warehousing
- We believe this to be an excellent business opportunity with most of the Turnover to date being invested into the actual business which is well and truly passed “start up stage” with ongoing Social Media activity and regular posts being done to maintain brand awareness.
- Starting this business from scratch in 2020 would cost well in excess of $ 250 ,000 and take several years to establish.
- All the hard work is done and need to go to the next level with outright purchase or investor or acquisition.
- Existing owner is passionate about the brand and is prepared to stay with the business on contract and or to ensure smooth and successful transition with training Vendor will ensure that the new owners will be guaranteed a smooth transition period.
REASON FOR SALE:
It is time for this brand to expand, diversify and grow. As we have just sold 2 other similar businesses, we are sure it wont last
ASKING PRICE REDUCED: $125,000 + SAV (approx. $19,000.00 at time of listing) SOLD