A significant and highly successful award winning business that is poised to be taken to the next level with new product innovation and a reliable and growing national market
Metropolitan Region NSW
Potential for Growth
Opportunity to realise the current owners plans to create an exclusive product range with scope to charge a royalty on product
Due to the well established systems and procedures and strong market position there is great scope to focus on growth into other markets
The company recently created a start-up to diversify separately from the parent company producing an exclusive plaster acoustic ceiling tile range, with range having unique design and very high acoustic values, all of which have been achieved
The company employs 6 direct staff and 1-2 casuals depending on the demand. All outside work (installation) is done by subcontractors on a job by job basis.
Reason for Sale
About the Business
From its beginning in 1939 this business has been a family passion with a strong commitment to provide a premium service that has embraced innovation and market trends along with strong attention to process management and best practice.
This commitment has led to the strong sale proposition of a profitable and successful business with the potential to grow exponentially. With retirement beckoning the present owners take great pride to pass this exceptional business with an illustrious past and promising future to a new generation.
Key Business Features
• Unique product and manufacturing systems
• In a dominant position in its market with few competitors
• Low labour costs due to the manufacturing systems implemented
• Established R&D development plan to channel funds back into the business to develop unique systems to keep ahead of the competition
• Registered designs and patents
• Acoustic tile products tested NRC and CAC sound transfer, tested for fire and smoke release and have a group 1 rating along with a high resistance to humidity.
• A long history of innovation
Asking price: $2,500,000 WIWO
New South Wales, Australia