- Unique Australian Porphyry Stone Quarry & Manufacturing Business located in Tropical North Qld
- This family owned and operated business has been established since 1989 and is the leader in the mining and manufacture of Unique Australian stone products.
- Excellent repeat business.
- The stone is mined from qarries with leases in North Queensland, is processed and manufactured by dedicated and experienced stone masons at a factory in North Queensland. The business provides a unique high quality finish stone with the following qualities & applications.
- Slip resistant
- Low Maintenance
- Stain resistant
- Resistance to wear
- Fade resistant
- Highly durable
- Cost effective
- Feature walls
- Swimming pools
- Garden paths
- Facades and much more !
- With a current average Turnover of around $2 million .
- This Family run business has not reached any where its potential.
- Current owner has several other interests, this is a genuine reason for sale .
- Owner wishes to retire and will consider offers around $3.950 million + SAV ($400,000) Walk In Walk Out including freehold
- (Freehold for manufacturing plant $500,000 Freehold for other land $200,000.)
- Around $1 million in Plant and equipment.Clients are Architects, councils,buildersPrivate and more .
- This would be ideal for a competitor wiching to expand or business migration. This opportunity can be negotiated to include freehold or leasehold of both the business ,plant and equipment and freehold .
- Pricing from $1 million leasehold which would include the business and leases for the quarries.
Contact InformationContact Noel Currie
0141 874 1814