- Exclusively listed and proudly presented to the market is this opportunity to enter the tightly held Food Truck Scene in Melbourne.
- No better way to start than purchasing this impeccable Ghost Kitchen Operation - Winner of the Best Food Truck Awards 2016.Ghost Kitchen and Snow Ghost are regular attendees at most Major Food Truck Events by invitation only. Their reputation and business operation is second to none.
- Business Information -
- Fast Food Services in Australia are worth $19 Billion in Revenue
- The food truck sector is growing rapidly with more Food truck Locations opening throughout Melbourne.
- No massive rents associated with traditional Fast Food Outlets.
- Ghost Kitchen and Snow Ghost will be sold together and have an impressive equipment list included.
- Massive Social media following on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and their website.
- Has a catering and delivery arm set up with Foodora but not yet commenced.
- A lease on a premises in Brunswick with commercial kitchen facilities for food preparation and storage is available at only $19,000 per annum with a new 3 year lease.
- Highly acclaimed and reviewed, winner of best food truck for 2016.
- Simple Asian style menu with full training and support provided by the vendor.
- Trained staff and all systems available.
- Purchase price outright of $125,000 for both vans, equipment, goodwill, intellectual property and booked food truck festivals for next 6 months.
- Income and financials will be discussed in person to interested parties.
- This is an excellent opportunity to purchase the hospitality business you have been looking for without the massive rent, bonds, and equipment issues in a traditional establishment.
- A quick Google search and you will see the growth of the food truck industry and why this is a great opportunity.
Asking price: $125,000 (all inclusive)
Contact InformationContact Noel Currie
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia