- Founded and established in 2010.
- Business has seen enormous growth year after year with income growing tenfold.
- Huge potential for future growth by pursuing additional relationships with housing or commercial builders in and around Brisbane.
- This business specialises in high quality concrete driveways, paths and patios around Brisbane’s CBD, Logan corridor and ,more.
- QBSA (Qld Building Services Authority) licensed.
- Business has a strong internet presence on google that attracts a high volume of work.
- Husband and wife team currently own and operates the business.
- Sub-contractors hired on a daily basis as required.
- Business would suit new owners with experience in a related industry.
- Drive, energy and a background in sales would push this business to even further success.
- Based in the western suburbs of Brisbane an urban growth hub.
- Business can be run from home.
- Current owners are happy to stay on and assist the new owners during transition period as required.
- Included in the asking price is an Isuzu truck, a custom built mesh trailer, 1 x 2014 Hilux Ute and assorted tools valued at approx. $150,000.
- Genuine reason for sale.
- Turnover average for the last 3 years $1.3 million + and growing.
Asking price reduced for immediate sale $250,000 + SAV negotiable.
$1.3 million PA
Contact InformationContact Noel Currie
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia