Long-established, successful heat exchangers manufacturer in Victoria
- An Iconic Australian Business, established circa 1935, this niche coil manufacturing business has thrived by adapting to new technologies, whilst also enhancing quality. Located in the light industrial Dandenong region, 40 minutes from Melbourne, this business has turned over approximately $2 million this financial year, selling highly specialised heat exchangers to a wide variety of industries.
- The core of this business is in contract coil manufacture for government, corporate and independent companies and contractors. All heat exchangers are designed, engineered and manufactured to ensure quality and longevity in an industrial environment, as well as satisfying the required thermal performance.
- From almost 80 years of trading, this business has amassed an extensive, high quality client list. Every product manufactured, leaves the factory with a tag that carries job number, company name, coil description, testing information and contact details. This provides some quality assurance to the purchaser, and guarantees a high percentage of repeat business. Substantial records of heat exchangers previously manufactured are maintained.
- Applications for the range of products are immense, and encompass a wide variety of industries. Clients are based across both Australia and Internationally and include the Power, Timber Drying, Soap Manufacturing, Food, Milk, and Dry Cleaning Industries among many others.
- A range of Economisers are manufactured for Heat Recovery in any industry that produces Flue Gas. The owner of this business uses a phrase “A quality product with on time delivery”. Office based staff handle all sales enquiries – but travel Australia wide at Clients request, offering onsite sales advice, measuring and design to ensure ease of installation for the customer.
- With new energy and marketing, this business could be more actively promoted to become an international force in the Heat Exchangers Markets. Included is the goodwill of the company, current stock at valuation, all intellectual property, and award winning technology. This business would ideally suit new owners with experience in heat exchanger manufacture of aligned products, or a background in the practical application of thermal engineering and technology.
$2.250 Million +SAV
$2.250 Million +SAV
Contact InformationContact property
1300 722 556