Tilt truck business located in Australia’s gas & oil explorations hub in SW Queensland
- Located in Australia’s hub of gas and oil exploration in a large town in the western Darling Downs region of South West Queensland, this flourishing tilt transport business is turning over $2 million annually.
- Established by a husband and wife team almost 13 years ago, the majority of this business’s clients are large oil and gas exploration companies and their related contractors. The business has grown from one truck to the currently fleet of nine trucks and employing six staff.
- The business has built up excellent relationships with key clients, with over 90% of business derived from repeat clients. The high level of exploration in the region is set to continue with one of the business’s largest clients recently commencing a new exploration project, thirty minutes from the business.
- Each vehicle in the fleet has been purchased new and come with remote capabilities for loading and unloading as well as being fitted with tracking satellite navigation systems.
- The fleet is meticulously maintained and there are three mechanics on staff and importantly, all the vehicle logbooks and compliance forms are in order. The oil and gas exploration industries are extremely exacting and this business has also meticulously maintained all the relevant industry compliance forms and all staff members have undergone the relevant training courses and occupational health and safety training.
- The business is easy to run, with a contented crew that enjoy their jobs and the opportunity it enables them to travel anywhere in Australia where exploration units are commissioned. The current owners in order to keep the business a manageable size have not marketed the business. There is realistic scope to grow the business by establishing a website and actively marketing the business.
- This business has financially established the current owners and they are now looking to retire, providing a WIWO opportunity. Everything is included in the asking price, including all vehicles and trailers. There is also one container full of spare parts, plus one
- container of tyres.
- The freehold of the business premises and house is optional, comprising of 79 acres with two extremely large sheds, each with a self contained shower and toilet unit attached to each shed plus there is a large 5-bedroom house.
- The large township where the business is located is the pivotal business centre for the Western Downs region of Queensland and has a thriving community of 7,000. There are many attractions to this outback-Australian town, plus all the city style amenities
- such as shopping, restaurants, clubs, art gallery, parks, schools and a hospital.
Contact InformationContact property
1300 722 556