Popular licensed cafe with loyal following located in idyllic min-north coast seaside town
- Located in a popular mid-north coast seaside, holiday region, this licensed cafe has a reputation as the local destination for quality food, drinks and coffee. In a region that attracts affluent holidaymakers and city dwellers that own holiday homes in the region, there is no direct competition for quality.
- Originally purchased as an operating take away food outlet, the current owner has improved and built up this business to double the annual turnover. Serving the famed, quality Toby’s Estate coffee and other high-end recognised food brands, patrons flock to this regional licensed cafe for their ‘city fix’.
- The business is seasonal with the summer months and other Australian holidays experiencing a huge surge of popularity and population. The current owner provides employment for up to eight casual staff in the busy summer months, while enjoying personal holidays in the quieter winter months.
- The current owner varies trading hours seasonally to include some nights through the busy summer months. The licensed business is now realistically poised to grow by expanding the trading hours to include trading more nights.
- The mid-north coast of New South Wales is an ideal place for families to live. The region is famed for its close proximity to several waterways with popular activities including boating and fishing on the local lakes or swimming and sunbathing at the local beaches and nature walks in the surrounding national parks.
- As a WIWO opportunity, everything is included in the asking price, with stock at current valuation.
$180,000 + SAV
$180,000 + SAV
Contact InformationContact property
1300 722 556
New South Wales, Australia