Queensland based fluid transfer & lubrication solutions with exclusive mining contacts
- This specialised business provides practical and engineered fluid transfer and lubrication solutions, it services and sells High Force Tooling, Dispensing Meters & Valves, Oil & Grease Pumps, Pneumatic & Hydraulic Components, Hose Reels, Air Compressors and many other services. Its customer base is largely Mining Industry based however also provides its services to other related customers including Quarries, Sugar Mills, Energy Companies and
- Industry based Contractors. Ideally based in a large city on the north Queensland coast and only a short drive to the Bowen Basin mining industries.
- Established for nine years, the current owner has implemented many improvements in the last two years. By reinvesting back into the business, becoming more customer-focussed and establishing professional premises in the industrial hub of the city, the business now turns over approximately $1.5 million annually.
- One of the main advantages of this business is it benefits from being in the possession of highly valuable and sought after Customer Vendor Numbers. These ensure this concern is a preferred supplier for some of the Australia’s largest mining giants and as an indication to their value businesses have been traded over recent years just to gain access to the mines.
- As there are only a hand full of related business in the region, the business benefits from a lack of competition, plus the business has recently secured lucrative exclusive distributorships. Another key advantage to this business is the positive cash flow status, as the company’s largest customer pay their accounts within 30 days or before from invoice.
- After building the business, the current owner is selling due to health reasons. There are more than 56 mines in the region, and it is suggested that with a concentrated sales effort, the potential for huge growth for this business is realistically achievable.
- The newly established business premises are well positioned and includes, large office, lunchroom, bathroom and a fully equipped workshop.
- This business would suit new owners who are mechanically minded however this is not essential as the current owner had no previous industry experience or formal qualifications.
- The current staff are all capable and qualified for their rolls and the new owner may choose to take on a more managerial role or actively promoted the business to increase its turnover and customer base.
- The coastal city that the business is located in has all the facilities for contemporary city living. A friendly city with many immigrants, this city has the added attraction of beautiful beaches, waterways and the Australian outback on your doorstep.
$1,120,000 + SAV
$1,120,000 + SAV
Contact InformationContact property
1300 722 556