Long established, successful food outlet in the heart of Western Sydney
- This contemporary cafe and take away food outlet is based on the ground floor of an office tower on one of the main streets of Western Sydney. Established for 25 years, the business is currently turning over $1 million annually.
- The business has secured a loyal clientele for their consistent, high quality food and friendly service. Catering is also provided to local business, representing 10-15 % of total revenue, plus there is also an opportunity for access to a corporate boardroom for catered functions.
- The business currently only trades Monday to Friday, servicing breakfasts and lunches, remaining open until 4pm. Early mornings and lunchtimes are extremely busy providing office workers with a variety of foods and drinks.
- As this region is continuously being developed there is inherent potential for growth. New, energetic owners could also extend the trading hours to cater for the hundreds of new residential units being developed in the region.
- The partners have both made an excellent living from the business, providing a WIWO opportunity for new owners, plus stock at valuation. The business would be ideal for a family that enjoyed hospitality and the opportunity of operating a successful, five-day a week business in one of the world’s most attractive, multi-cultural cities.
$890,000 + SAV
$890,000 + SAV
Contact InformationContact property
1300 722 556
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia