Well positioned Sydney liquor outlet –a step above the big-brand usual
- Ideally positioned in the geographical heart of Sydney, this well-established store is a step above the usual big-name liquor outlets – offering clients an impressive wine selection and friendly service, all in one central, easy to find location.
- Situated in a busy suburban shopping strip in the city’s west, the store has a history stretching back to the early 70’s. In addition to selling an impressive selection of beer and spirits, the store is particularly renowned as a wine connoisseur’s delight featuring an impressive selection of domestic and international wines.
- As well as being a convenient shopping point for residents from a wide catchment of the surrounding area, the business attracts wine enthusiasts from throughout the metropolitan region.
- The store itself is ideally positioned close to main arterials with the shopping strip having its own parking. An opportunity for a long term lease offers continuity for a new owner moving forward.
- With its client base established over decades of operation, plus its convenient location, the business continues to generate solid turnover and income. A new owner with fresh enthusiasm will be able to make the most of this standout opportunity, building on its already impressive track record.
- Sydney makes much more than just good business sense, it’s also one of Australia’s leading lifestyle destinations and frequently regarded as one of the most liveable cities in the world.
- Renowned for its beautiful Harbour and the iconic Opera House, Sydney has so much more, including superb beaches, the scenic Blue Mountains, plus a host of dining, shopping, sport, art and entertainment experiences to rival that of any world-class city.
- Located in Sydney’s west the business sits at the centre of a thriving multi cult ural hub ensuring you’ll feel at home in no time at all.
ASKING PRICE: $650,000
Contact InformationContact property
1300 722 556
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia