Profit, location & buying power combine with standout Melbourne floor covering specialist
- With its established client base and unique two-showroom/single warehouse model, this Melbourne floor covering retailer will exceed your business expectations.
- Commencing in 2001, the business sells an extensive range of flooring solutions for both commercial and domestic projects including carpet, timber, bamboo and vinyl products in a wide array of colours and textures.
- Comprised of a main showroom/warehouse facility, plus separate second showroom, both located in the city’s southeast suburbs, the business has developed an extensive retail client base as well as boasting a well-established commercial clientele ranging from builders to insurance companies. Its retail and commercial revenues combine to produce an impressive annual turnover of $1.5 million.
- The business has been able to maximise profitability through its unique two-showroom/ single warehouse model. In addition the business is also part of a national buying group, benefiting from the group’s unbeatable buying power and product access.
- Situated in the city’s southeast suburbs, close to the renowned Mornington Peninsula, the business’ showrooms enjoy high profile locations in their respective areas.
- With the shopfronts positioned between the Mornington peninsula and the city, the new owner will have a range of lifestyle options to choose from.
- The Mornington Peninsula, with its laidback coastal lifestyle, wineries and restaurants, is commonly regarded as one of Victoria’s most popular holiday spots – this is your chance to call it home. Meanwhile, Melbourne, renowned for its sport, fashion, art and culture, is one of Australia’s most treasured destinations and has something for everyone. The possibilities are endless.
ASKING PRICE: $425,000 + SAV
$425,000 + SAV
Contact InformationContact property
1300 722 556
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia